Yahoo Menu Item Image - Help

  • appasamy_t
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007

      Hi all,

         I want to add submenu indicator image to a menu item which has no sub menu. The content for sub menu will be loaded dynamically over mouse over the menu item but initially only sub menu indiacator I want to display.  Also the menu item has some other image on left side and i want right side sub menu indicator. Pl provide css to acheive this.

      I achived the left side image with the follwoing syntax but i want to append right side sub menu indicator using css with the same  menu item.

      div.yuimenu li.yuimenuitem.faultsub
       {
            background-image:url("build/guest_dot.gif");
         background-position:5px;
         background-repeat:no-repeat;

      // I want to append sub menu indiactor here.
       }

      Regards

      T.Appasamy