bug-id:-1702825(container-dialog)

  • mohan kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Hi,

      This bug is known by todd .I got a mail from sourceforge.net that they can't reproduce it.

      This example is provided by todd only.

      reproduce the bug by changing the code like this:-

      Now create a button in the rigth corner of the page.now write a onclick function for a button that when we click button the dialog popups.
      The context of the dialog will be the button.

      Now the dialog is getting truncated in firefox.The complete dialog is not appearing.

      set the context property of dialog.

      I mean that the context of the dialog is button which is is in the right corener of page.

      This bug is known by todd of ur team.he only told me to raise a bug on it.

      Hope u will fix it.I am struck here.

      This problem is occuring in firefox only.
      And one more thing:-This thing happens from version 2.2.1 files only.

      thanks,
      mohan

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.