Questions about YAHOO.widget.Panel

  • Fred Janon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007

      1) I am using a Panel with a FADE effect. When I display the panel or when I close it with the close icon, the effect works (fades in and out). When I call panel.hide, it hides without the effect.

      Q: Is there a way to hide the panel with the FADE effect? I checked the APIs and could not find anything.

      2) It seems that there is a shadow behind the panel, is there a way to disable it?

      Thanks,

      Fred