Re: Bug in iframe shim code in 0.12.0 container.js - Still occurring

  • cynthia_delaria
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2007
      I am still getting this problem. I have updated the line referenced
      below, and have searched for other posts related to this.

      I am using IE6 w/ version 0.12.0 of the YUI library, and have narrowed
      this down to creating tooltips, as that is the only reason I am
      including the container.js. The following line is how I am creating
      the tooltip:

      this.ttArray[index] = new YAHOO.widget.Tooltip(index, cfgObj);

      where index is the name of the tooltip and cfgObj is the text,
      context, etc.

      Any other suggestions about what is happening here?

      Thanks,

      Cynthia

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Arun Nair"