Treeview as columns also?

  • jaemsjohn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 1:46 PM
      I am trying to use the treeview to be an actual file browser. So far so good. However, now I
      want to add nicely formatted columns that always align. In other words document date,
      owner, and a hyperlink action:

      [] FOLDER A April 3, 2007 JJC DELETE
      -- Document A April 3, 2007 JJC DELETE

      Something like the above but with the three right columns perfectly aligned.

      Thanks
      James