FF "bleed through" using Module

  • Ted Husted
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Using an autocomplete box, we had trouble with bleed through using IE, so we
      added a call to module. This fixed IE, but started to cause some bleed
      through on FF. The strange part is that we tried it first with a simple
      example posted here

      * http://www.geocities.com/planetyazaar/examples/phonebook/Home.html

      and it worked just fine. But when we tried the same thing with our
      "production" application, FF started to bleed through.

      Just wondered if anyone had run into this sort of thing before :(

      -Ted.