YUI DataTable Nested Headers Bug?

  • cobracar50
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Hello All,

      I am having an issue with Data Table headers. Basically what is
      happening is that when I have a data table that has two sets of nested
      headers and I collapse the table cells in my style sheet, the borders
      for the columns without nested headers disappears. With only one set
      of nested headers the borders display fine. I was just wondering if
      anyone else has seen this and has any solution.