Re: Possible to convert DHTML Scroller to YUI Animation?

  • mr_delphi_developer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Nick Fitzsimons <nick@...>
      wrote:

      > On 2 May 2007, at 14:44:28, mr_delphi_developer wrote:
      >
      > > I have a scroller on the left side of this page:
      > > http://www.austinmetrobaseball.com
      > >
      > > I would like to make this scroller cross-borwser. The current one
      > > supports IE only.
      > >

      > I assume you mean the scoreboard scroller? Looking at it in Safari
      > 2.0.4 (419.3) and Firefox 1.5.0.11, both on Mac OS X, it works just
      > fine, so you may not have to do anything :-)

      Oh, it doesn't look fine in my FF 1.05.11, You should view it in IE5
      or IE6.

      I really want it to look line this, in all browsers:
      http://www.austinmetrobaseball.com/xtest.html
      (click the bottons to see the animations)

      Very clean... Using the X cross-browser library.

      Just wondering if there were easier animation functions using YUI.