Re: Anyone want to join Project LivePool

  • Ted Husted
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Would one intended use of LivePool be to embed it into a larger
      application?

      I expect that many of us are developing "work group" applications for
      use within an intranet. I could see a use case for our users wanting
      to chat with each other or with a help desk.

      -Ted.
      <http://www.geocities.com/planetyazaar/>

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "vchoudhary85"