Re: Prepending to existing context menu.

  • Stuart Grimshaw
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "alexshusta"
      <alexander.shusta@...> wrote:

      > Hi Stuart,
      >
      > Does the Menu.insertItem() method cover what you need?

      Spot on, thanks a lot.
    • Stuart Grimshaw
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2007
        <alexander.shusta@...> wrote:

        > Hi Stuart,
        >
        > Does the Menu.insertItem() method cover what you need?

        Blimey, it's been two months since I looked at this ...

        When I do Menu.insertItem I get the following error:

        oGroupItem.element has no properties
        http://beavis.vdevstuart.development.sheffield.sdl.corp/js/ceaf/yui/menu/menu.js
        Line 1461

        I'm calling it like this:

        oContextMenu.insertItem(new YAHOO.widget.MenuItem(commands[n]), 0);

        Where commands[n] is a string.