DataTable Question

  • maybeyoureinsane
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 11:13 PM
      I'd like to use the DataTable component with a remote JSON backend,
      but to have it fetch the paginated data as needed rather than getting
      it all at once. The data set I'm working with has around 10k records
      and is just too large to load into and sort in the browser. Is it
      possible to use the DataTable/DataSource this way? If not, is it in
      the works?
    • maybeyoureinsane
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 4:56 PM
        For reference, I solved this by handling pagination and sending the
        request myself, replacing the contents of the RecordSet.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "maybeyoureinsane"