yahoo menu bar disappearing

  • jerome
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Hello to all,

      i am trying to use the menubar in dynamic mode to make it fit with my
      page header, but when i do that, the menubar disapear when i move my
      mouse pointer from the menu to the upper part of the page, this is not
      happening in position : static

      here is where you can see a sample :

      http://membres.lycos.fr/protus2003/testing/vues/acceuil.php

      this is how i set the menubar object :

      var oMenuBar = new YAHOO.widget.MenuBar("menuPrincipal", {
      autosubmenudisplay:true, hidedelay:10,showdelay:10, lazyload:false,
      position:"dynamic", visible:true,
      clicktohide:false,container:"conteneur_menu" });
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        Jerome -

        This is a bug. Please a file a bug report via SourceForge. For now,
        you can fix this bug by rendering a statically positioned MenuBar
        instance into a HTML element that is dynamically positioned. Make sense?

        - Todd