Re: Dialog Cleanup

  • jamoville
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      What version of the yahoo ui are you using? The latest version fixes
      a memory leak I discovered (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ydn-
      javascript/message/10228)

      If you are using an older version you will need to apply the leak or
      you will never clean up the dialogs you create. In my application a
      subscribe to my dialogs hide event. When the dialog is hidden I call
      destroy on the dialog and then set the dialog to null. This cleans
      up the forms as seen in firebug.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "sun52tzu" <eric.giard@...>