Re: YUI Calendar, how to render an a week on a hover?

  • Satyen Desai
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 3:49 PM
      Here's the domEventMap example:

      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v222/examples/calendar/domEventMap.html

      Ideally, this and the original example could be modified to be a
      little cleaner (and better performing) by not switching the TR CSS
      class for every TD mouseover/out but only when the row actually
      changes.

      Hope that helps,
      Satyen
    • tonsrot
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2 8:03 AM
        *picks jaw off floor*

        wow! That's awesome! That's pretty much exactly what I've been trying
        to do, thanks a ton for the help!