Comcast Interactive Media opportunity

  • sckschu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      I am a recruiter with Comcast and I represent the Engineering group of
      CIM (Comcast Interactive Media). CIM was started around two years ago
      to grow their internet business, which centers on their portal,
      www.comcast.net. We also are working on other exciting projects such as
      www.ziddeo.com and www.gaminvasion.net. You can learn more by going to
      www.cimlabs.com.

      We have needs for Web Developers with experience with HTML, CSS, and
      javascript.

      If you are interested in learning more, please contact me for a brief
      conversation.

      Best Regards,
      Steven Schumacher
      steven_schumacher@...
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Steven (and everyone who has frontend engineering positions to fill),

        Please confine job postings on this forum to positions that are specific to the YUI library.  There are many, many avenues available for recruiting web developers, but this group is dedicated to YUI and not to general technical recruitment.

        It is entirely appropriate to post job descriptions here when they are for positions that demand specific YUI expertise.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library