Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Handling 405 error while using YUI Connection Manager

  • Gopalarathnam Venkatesan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2007
      Thomas James wrote:

      > hi thomas...
      >
      > i kind of worked around that problem by using a JS function to disbale
      > the enter key functionality .....

      Hi James:

      Do you have the sample code to show us?

      I believe you must have bound the listener to "button click", instead
      bind it to "form submit", it should work. You don't need to disable the
      "ENTER" key functionality, which becomes an issue on accessibility.

      --
      Gopalarathnam Venkatesan

      http://gopalarathnam.com/