Re: [ydn-javascript] Treeview dynamicLoad

  • Adam Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 02:54:35PM -0000, vividsilvernl wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I'm using dynamicLoad to build a part of my treeview. This is working
      > fine.
      > But now I want to reload a part of the tree that is dynamically loaded.
      > How can I do that?
      >
      > I've created a function that 'resets' dynamicLoad = false for that
      > specific node (and childrenRendered=false as I came across this in
      > this group). But when that function is executed, I get an
      > error 'node.loadComplete() is not a function' (treeview.js, line 1546
      > according to firebug).
      > The YUI version I use is 2.2.0

      The property is "dynamicLoadComplete", not "dynamicLoad". I don't have an
      explanation for the error message. If fixing the property name does not
      fix the problem, please post or link your source code.

      -Adam
    • vividsilvernl
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2007
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Adam Moore <adamoore@...>
        wrote:

        > On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 02:54:35PM -0000, vividsilvernl wrote:
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > I'm using dynamicLoad to build a part of my treeview. This is
        working
        > > fine.
        > > But now I want to reload a part of the tree that is dynamically
        loaded.
        > > How can I do that?
        > >
        > > I've created a function that 'resets' dynamicLoad = false for
        that
        > > specific node (and childrenRendered=false as I came across this
        in
        > > this group). But when that function is executed, I get an
        > > error 'node.loadComplete() is not a function' (treeview.js, line
        1546
        > > according to firebug).
        > > The YUI version I use is 2.2.0
        >
        > The property is "dynamicLoadComplete", not "dynamicLoad". I don't
        have an
        > explanation for the error message. If fixing the property name
        does not
        > fix the problem, please post or link your source code.
        >
        > -Adam

        Adam,

        It was a typing error in my message to this forum. I meant
        dynamicLoadComplete. I'll post a link tonight or tomorrow.

        Thanks in advance for looking.

        Best regards,
        Maurice.