Re: [ydn-javascript] ScrollBar in a layer

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      Kuber,

      I'd recommend that you take a look at the YUI Event Utility and its examples to get a sense for how to make your layer appear when an item on the page is clicked.  The Dom Collection is also useful in such operations.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Apr 30, 2007, at 5:37 AM, kuber.gaur wrote:

      Hello every one,

      I am using YUI. I need to show a scroll bar on my layer.Layer will
      come after clicking a Link.

      How can you help me??

      Thanks,
      Kuber Gaur