Treeview dynamicLoad

  • vividsilvernl
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hello,

      I'm using dynamicLoad to build a part of my treeview. This is working
      fine.
      But now I want to reload a part of the tree that is dynamically loaded.
      How can I do that?

      I've created a function that 'resets' dynamicLoad = false for that
      specific node (and childrenRendered=false as I came across this in
      this group). But when that function is executed, I get an
      error 'node.loadComplete() is not a function' (treeview.js, line 1546
      according to firebug).
      The YUI version I use is 2.2.0

      Any help is appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,

      Maurice.
    • Adam Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
        On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 02:54:35PM -0000, vividsilvernl wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > I'm using dynamicLoad to build a part of my treeview. This is working
        > fine.
        > But now I want to reload a part of the tree that is dynamically loaded.
        > How can I do that?
        >
        > I've created a function that 'resets' dynamicLoad = false for that
        > specific node (and childrenRendered=false as I came across this in
        > this group). But when that function is executed, I get an
        > error 'node.loadComplete() is not a function' (treeview.js, line 1546
        > according to firebug).
        > The YUI version I use is 2.2.0

        The property is "dynamicLoadComplete", not "dynamicLoad". I don't have an
        explanation for the error message. If fixing the property name does not
        fix the problem, please post or link your source code.

        -Adam
      • vividsilvernl
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4 6:11 AM
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Adam Moore <adamoore@...>
          wrote:

          > On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 02:54:35PM -0000, vividsilvernl wrote:
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > I'm using dynamicLoad to build a part of my treeview. This is
          working
          > > fine.
          > > But now I want to reload a part of the tree that is dynamically
          loaded.
          > > How can I do that?
          > >
          > > I've created a function that 'resets' dynamicLoad = false for
          that
          > > specific node (and childrenRendered=false as I came across this
          in
          > > this group). But when that function is executed, I get an
          > > error 'node.loadComplete() is not a function' (treeview.js, line
          1546
          > > according to firebug).
          > > The YUI version I use is 2.2.0
          >
          > The property is "dynamicLoadComplete", not "dynamicLoad". I don't
          have an
          > explanation for the error message. If fixing the property name
          does not
          > fix the problem, please post or link your source code.
          >
          > -Adam

          Adam,

          It was a typing error in my message to this forum. I meant
          dynamicLoadComplete. I'll post a link tonight or tomorrow.

          Thanks in advance for looking.

          Best regards,
          Maurice.