Yahoo UI Array base class

  • rechvagner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007

      Which is the base class to work with Array in Yahoo UI Library?
    • Mike Lee (YUI)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
        Hi rechvagner,

        What is it you want to do with arrays? YUI doesn't provide any
        additional core array methods, though it does provide a utility to check
        if a JavaScript variable is an array:
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/yahoo/#lang

        You can also look here for all of JavaScript's native array methods:
        http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_obj_array.asp

        I hope this helps.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 4:25 AM
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Lee \(YUI\)"
          <mikelee@...> wrote:

          > Hi rechvagner,
          >
          > What is it you want to do with arrays? YUI doesn't provide any
          > additional core array methods, though it does provide a utility to check
          > if a JavaScript variable is an array:
          > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/yahoo/#lang
          >
          > You can also look here for all of JavaScript's native array methods:
          > http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_obj_array.asp
          >
          > I hope this helps.

          Thanks for reply, Mikelle.

          I don't want know if a JavaScript variable is an array. It is to add
          and remove operations of new objects in arrays.

          But I'm using other solution.

          Thanks.