Fw: [yws-maps] Conflict when using YUI TabView and Maps??

  • Jon Herron
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29 5:47 AM
      All -

        I wanted to forward this to the javascript group as well, since I havn't heard much from the maps group and this might deal with the YUI as well.

      Thanks,

      Jon Herron

      Left Turn Solutions - Home of the Eddy Framework
      http://www.leftturnsolutions.com

      Offical Left Turn Solutions Development Blog
      http://360.yahoo.com/leftturnsolutions

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 7:45 AM
        Jon,

        In December I documented the current best practice when using the Yahoo! Maps AJAX API with an existing YUI implementation:

        I haven't looked at this with our current YUI release (2.2.2), but the underlying approach should still be sound.

        Let me know if that doesn't get you going in the right direction.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library