ScrollBar in a layer

  • kuber.gaur
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hello every one,

      I am using YUI. I need to show a scroll bar on my layer.Layer will
      come after clicking a Link.

      How can you help me??

      Thanks,
      Kuber Gaur
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
        Kuber,

        I'd recommend that you take a look at the YUI Event Utility and its examples to get a sense for how to make your layer appear when an item on the page is clicked.  The Dom Collection is also useful in such operations.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library