XForms with Formfaces and YUI! connection

  • KELEMEN Viktor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2007
      Dear All,

      I have to deal with dynamically sent XForms via XHR and for this I use
      YUI! connection.
      Strangely enough, when I include the formfaces.js the YUI connection
      doesn't work.

      Is there any solution or I missed something?

      Thanks in advance
      Viktor
    • Francisco
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2007
        With XForms you use submission  I.E <xforms:submit submission="submission-ID" />
        FormFaces does not use YUI, it has its own submission handler.

        Francisco