Re: Calendar Bug in IE7 in render method?

  • Steve Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007
      HI all -

      I solved my cross browser problem. After much debugging of the scripts and my code, I
      found that my <div id="callContainer"></div> which is the outercontainer for the Yahoo
      Calendar object was located outside the bounds of an HTML element. It was between two

      Firefox is forgiving. But IE got an object error when attempting to write the .innerHTML
      property (in the calendar.js render() method). During the course of debugging, I was able to
      read from this object, but could not write to it.

      ANyway, problem solved. It was just an HTML structure problem.

      Cheers,
      Steve