2 simple cosmetic questions

  • Ron Rudman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2007
      I've done these 2 things many times - before I discovered YUI - yet I can't figure them out in the YUI environment:

      #1:  In the simple menu examples, where does the hover highlighting come from?  mouseover?  hover pseudo-class?  It doesn't seem to be specified anywhere.  My first menus don't highlight, and I don't want to just get in there and hack until it works.

      #2:  In a dialog, using the built-in buttons in "ft", how can I get a just-plain button, e.g., just what I'd see with <button>foo</button>?  In particular, I want it to look like an XP button.  Instead, it looks like an old W2K button.  Do I need to do my own YUI-less buttons.

      Ron Rudman
      Help Hosts, LLC