Re: [ydn-javascript] PHP & YUI - navigating to a tab

  • Jon Herron
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2007
      You need to set the activeIndex or activeTab properties of the tab view widget.

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.TabView.html#activeIndex

      something along the lines of:

      myTabview.set("activeIndex", x) - where "x" is the index of the tab you wish to make active.

      or if you have a reference to the tab you can set the activeTab instead, like

      myTabview.set("activeTab", x) - where "x" is a reference to the tab you wish to make active.

      Thanks,

      Jon Herron

      Left Turn Solutions - Home of the Eddy Framework
      http://www.leftturnsolutions.com

      Offical Left Turn Solutions Development Blog
      http://360.yahoo.com/leftturnsolutions