Re: [ydn-javascript] Reloading datatable data from an XHR response.

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
      'nnsesse', a couple of weeks ago, offered the following:

      function reQuery()
      {
      queryString="name="+document.getElementById("searchBox").value;

      // new request using the new queryString from the same source file read.php
      myDataTable.dataSource.sendRequest(queryString,
      myDataTable.onDataReturnReplaceRows, myDataTable );
      }

      Afterwards, I added a bug fix in SourceForge, for the case when the new data
      is empty, since DataTable does report the table empty, but does not actually
      empty it, so you can still see the previous records:

      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=836476&aid=1705219&group_id=165715

      With the first you'll manage if the new data will never be empty. If the
      new data might leave the table empty, check the bug report.