Re: [ydn-javascript] Pane Splitter

  • John Comerford
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2007
      There are a set of YUI extension at:
          http://extjs.com/

      You can see an example of a pane splitter in the Examples and Demos -> Layouts section of:
              http://extjs.com/deploy/ext/docs/index.html
                      (particularly in the complex layout section)
      Check out the Dialogs section as well.

      HTH,
         John

      davems24 wrote:

      Does Yahoo library have a pane splitter? I can't seem to find any
      information on it. Similar to what they use for Yahoo Mail. I know
      DHTML Goodies has one
      http://dhtmlgoodies .com/packages/ dhtml-suite- for-applications /demos/demo- pane-splitter. html

      But I'd really like to find one that is built into Yahoo's library.

      Thanks!

      --

      1st Floor, 184 -186 Glenferrie Road, Malvern VIC 3144

      PH:    (03) 9500 1466
      FX :    (03) 9500 1469
      Email:
      johnc@...
      Web:
      www.styleman.com.au

      The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Option Systems Pty Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact the sender.