reset.css and calendar

  • ahundiak
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2006
      Add the line
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="../../../build/reset/reset.css"
      type="text/css">
      example/calendar/default/index.html
      And refresh

      The calendar style breaks. Among other things the Month Year title is
      no longer centered. The 2up is even worse.

      I'd like to add calendars to grid pages but reset.css seems to prevent
      this.

      Can anyone else confirm this is a bug? Or am I doing something wrong
      again.
    • ghn_woodworker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "ahundiak" <zhundiak@...> wrote:

        > Add the line
        > <link rel="stylesheet" href="../../../build/reset/reset.css"
        > type="text/css">
        > example/calendar/default/index.html
        > And refresh
        >
        > The calendar style breaks. Among other things the Month Year title is
        > no longer centered. The 2up is even worse.
        >
        > I'd like to add calendars to grid pages but reset.css seems to prevent
        > this.
        >
        > Can anyone else confirm this is a bug? Or am I doing something wrong
        > again.

        i have this problem also, any results at the moment?
        its really bad
      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
          This is definitely a problem and it's something we're working to resolve for the next release.

          At present, when running Calendar under reset.css I'm finding that the following CSS block resolves my issues:

          /*Specific changes for calendar running under Reset*/
          .calendar, .calbordered .title {font-size:100%; border-collapse:separate;}
          .calheader {text-align:center;}
          .calendar a:hover {background:inherit;}
          p#clear {clear:left; padding-top:10px;}

          A working example of this can be found here:

          Regards,
          Eric