Open the treeview link in a new window..

  • kliaver
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2007
      Hi Guys,
      I'm trying to change the treeview node link property to be opened in a
      new window but without success.
      I've browsed the history of the posts and saw that that issue was
      raised couple of times in the past and nobody find a solution.
      Does any body can help me to solve that problem?
      Thanks, Rbuz.
    • daskevin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        I think you want the target option.

        target:

        So, try something like this.

        var rptObj0 = { label: "my tree node", href:"http://myurl"
        ,target:"targetwindowname" };
        var rptNode0 = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode(rptObj0, rptGrpNode0, false);

        If you scan the source of treeview.js you should see a reference to
        "target".

        Hope this helps,

        Kevin