Re: [ydn-javascript] Getting error while implementing a popup calendar

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      karodpatis,

      Could you provide a link to your full example?

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Apr 3, 2007, at 6:29 PM, karodpatis wrote:

      I tried to implement the popup calendar exactly as specified by YUI
      examples but I get an error.

      The error that I get is "this.oDomContainer is null or not defined".

      This seems to indicate that it is not able to recognize the container
      defined in the "div" markup object but I have it specified in my page.

      Can someone provide some insight into this matter?

      Thanks,
      A.

      P.S:
      Here is how I have specified the container:

      <button id="show1up">Show a Single Calendar</button>