Re: Drag and Drop Scrolling in DIVs

  • carltondickson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hi Mohammad

      Can you explain which parts of the scrollManager.js script you kept
      please as like yourself I don't want to use the whole library to be
      honest. I couldn't find any working examples or an article containing
      a page of this in action.
      Do you have anything that you could demonstrate to help me start
      moving in the right direction please,