Re: [ydn-javascript] Need an accordian type interface or a like solution for a tabveiw content area

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
      gregbrown,

      Hedger Wang has an accordion menu based on YUI here:

      He's using a relatively old version of YUI there, but that would be a good starting point.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Apr 2, 2007, at 12:05 PM, gregbown wrote:

      My layout is built on the transition tabveiw example and I am using
      Rico.js to round out some of the divs for the site. My first attempt
      for three content divs in the tabview was a Rico accordian but it wont
      display properly inside the tabveiw content area even when it tested
      well on a plain page.

      Can anyone give me a Yahoo alternative to the the rico.js accordian
      that will work inside a tabview to selectivly show three different
      contents?

      Is there a way to make Yahoo and Rico play nice together or can anyone
      recomend an alternative that does play well with the Yahoo tabveiw?