Re: Need an accordian type interface or a like solution for a tabveiw content area

  • lance_c_anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
      I am also interested in an accordian solution using yui.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "gregbown" <greg_bown@...> wrote:

      > My layout is built on the transition tabveiw example and I am using
      > Rico.js to round out some of the divs for the site. My first attempt
      > for three content divs in the tabview was a Rico accordian but it wont
      > display properly inside the tabveiw content area even when it tested
      > well on a plain page.
      >
      > Can anyone give me a Yahoo alternative to the the rico.js accordian
      > that will work inside a tabview to selectivly show three different
      > contents?
      >
      > Is there a way to make Yahoo and Rico play nice together or can anyone
      > recomend an alternative that does play well with the Yahoo tabveiw?

    • John Comerford
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
        My favourite is:

        http://blog.davglass.com/files/yui/class/f2e/example3/solution2.php

        But there is also:

        http://www.webthreads.de/2006/06/akkordeon-effekt-mit-der-yahoo-user-interface-library/#Ressourcen

        https://secure0.forward-comp.co.uk/yui/examples/animation/accordion.html

        lance_c_anderson wrote:

        I am also interested in an accordian solution using yui.

        --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, "gregbown" <greg_bown@. ..> wrote:

        > My layout is built on the transition tabveiw example and I am using
        > Rico.js to round out some of the divs for the site. My first attempt
        > for three content divs in the tabview was a Rico accordian but it wont
        > display properly inside the tabveiw content area even when it tested
        > well on a plain page.
        >
        > Can anyone give me a Yahoo alternative to the the rico.js accordian
        > that will work inside a tabview to selectivly show three different
        > contents?
        >
        > Is there a way to make Yahoo and Rico play nice together or can anyone
        > recomend an alternative that does play well with the Yahoo tabveiw?

      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
          gregbrown,

          Hedger Wang has an accordion menu based on YUI here:

          He's using a relatively old version of YUI there, but that would be a good starting point.

          Regards,
          Eric

          Eric Miraglia