Container.js: 'this.focusableElements.length' is null or not an object

  • jessekeller
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      I'm in the process of switching over to the latest version of YUI, but
      I'm getting this error from container.js:

      'this.focusableElements.length' is null or not an object (line 3050)

      I spent some time trying to figure out where focusableElements is
      supposed to get set, but I'm at a bit of a loss -- any idea what I'm
      leaving out?

      Thanks!
    • jessekeller
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        In case this helps someone else: the problem was a bad link to
        container.css. Not obvious from the error message, but fixing the link
        to container.css eliminated the problem.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "jessekeller" <jessekeller@...>