Code review request: displaying XHR result in persistent Dialog

  • Brian Drum
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007

      I'm an experienced (9 years) front-end web developer well-versed in
      HTML, CSS, and the DOM, trying to add OOJS to the arsenal, and
      struggling a bit with it.

      I'm hoping with this email to get some feedback on the following code,
      where I set out to modify the Dialog widget to display the result of
      an XHR (simulated for now with a GET), as well as allowing it to be
      re-instantiated, giving the user the ability to make consecutive
      submissions from within the same Dialog.

      It works as expected in Firefox and Safari, but the "Close" button &
      box and "Send another" button don't function in IE.

      http://lunaport.com/sandbox/email_us/

      I'd appreciate any help getting IE to work, as well as any general
      pointers. Thanks in advance.

      Brian