Need an accordian type interface or a like solution for a tabveiw content area

  • gregbown
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
      My layout is built on the transition tabveiw example and I am using
      Rico.js to round out some of the divs for the site. My first attempt
      for three content divs in the tabview was a Rico accordian but it wont
      display properly inside the tabveiw content area even when it tested
      well on a plain page.

      Can anyone give me a Yahoo alternative to the the rico.js accordian
      that will work inside a tabview to selectivly show three different
      contents?

      Is there a way to make Yahoo and Rico play nice together or can anyone
      recomend an alternative that does play well with the Yahoo tabveiw?
    • lance_c_anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
        I am also interested in an accordian solution using yui.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "gregbown" <greg_bown@...> wrote:

        > My layout is built on the transition tabveiw example and I am using
        > Rico.js to round out some of the divs for the site. My first attempt
        > for three content divs in the tabview was a Rico accordian but it wont
        > display properly inside the tabveiw content area even when it tested
        > well on a plain page.
        >
        > Can anyone give me a Yahoo alternative to the the rico.js accordian
        > that will work inside a tabview to selectivly show three different
        > contents?
        >
        > Is there a way to make Yahoo and Rico play nice together or can anyone
        > recomend an alternative that does play well with the Yahoo tabveiw?

      • John Comerford
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
          My favourite is:

          http://blog.davglass.com/files/yui/class/f2e/example3/solution2.php

          But there is also:

          http://www.webthreads.de/2006/06/akkordeon-effekt-mit-der-yahoo-user-interface-library/#Ressourcen

          https://secure0.forward-comp.co.uk/yui/examples/animation/accordion.html

          lance_c_anderson wrote:

          I am also interested in an accordian solution using yui.

          --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, "gregbown" <greg_bown@. ..> wrote:

          > My layout is built on the transition tabveiw example and I am using
          > Rico.js to round out some of the divs for the site. My first attempt
          > for three content divs in the tabview was a Rico accordian but it wont
          > display properly inside the tabveiw content area even when it tested
          > well on a plain page.
          >
          > Can anyone give me a Yahoo alternative to the the rico.js accordian
          > that will work inside a tabview to selectivly show three different
          > contents?
          >
          > Is there a way to make Yahoo and Rico play nice together or can anyone
          > recomend an alternative that does play well with the Yahoo tabveiw?

        • Eric Miraglia
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
            gregbrown,

            Hedger Wang has an accordion menu based on YUI here:

            He's using a relatively old version of YUI there, but that would be a good starting point.

            Regards,
            Eric

            Eric Miraglia