Calendar Text Unaligned

  • techsand555
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi, I've searched all over Google for information on this, but I
      couldn't find any. I implemented (correctly) the YUI Calendar widget
      on a site I am working on, but the right side is a bit cut off and the
      dates are completely un-aligned. Any help would be appreciated.

      -Chris
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        Could you post a link we could look at or some snippet code, including
        markup/css, and we can see what maybe going on

        Thanks,
        Satyen