Drag Drop not working in Mozilla for horizontal scroll div overflow property set

  • megan_l_day
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 7:36 PM
      I just started using YUI DD and everything is working great, but I am
      having issues in Mozilla when I set my div overflow property that my
      items are contained in. The draggable objects are simply getting lost
      in the ether when I attempt to move them to my target. Everything
      works fine in IE.

      I have to have a horizontal scroll on the page because I have a large
      collection of draggable items.

      There has to be a solution for this somewhere out there, but I can't
      seem to find it.

      ANY advice, help, solutions would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

      THANKS!