YUI/Konfabulator Widgets Integration?

  • dave_nxn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      Could not find this in the message archives.

      Can a YUI-based AJAX app in a browser interface with Yahoo Widgets AKA
      Konfabulator widgets?

      I would like to do something like drag a module out of my YUI app and
      drop it on the desktop and it becomes a Konfabulator widget with the
      same functionality. I guess it could create a popup browser window,
      but those aren't as cool as the borderless semi-transparent widgets.

      Dave Nixon