RE: [ydn-javascript] Welcoming Mike Lee and Dav Glass to the YUI Team

  • Mike Lee (YUI)
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2007
      Thanks Fred! I'm psyched to join this awesome team!

      One of the things I'll be doing is going through the Feature Requests
      and Patches in SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yui). If
      you've posted an item in either area, don't worry, we haven't been
      ignoring you - we'll be going through them all soon.

      Thanks!