PhotoBox within page instead of popup

  • staronerealtors
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      I apologize if this is a double post. I couldn't find my message so I'm
      thinking it didn't get posted for some reason. But just a question:

      I want to use the photobox but I don't want it to appear as a popup. I
      want it to flow with the rest of the page. If i take the example
      PhotoBox code, what would I have to change? Thanks!