Drag Drop List and Panel conflict. DD stop being draggable.

  • dube.sebastien
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2007
      I have a "grid tree". In other words, i have a table with let's say 4
      rows. They are paired by 2. so it looks like 2 parents rows with a
      child rows that i can expand and collapse. In the child rows, i have
      another table. I added drag and drop functionality between the child
      table. It works fine.

      I expand the two child rows and drag and drop items from one to the
      other or inside the same table rows "list".

      now i added a panel that is displayed from the parent row. So i collapse
      the child table using display:none. I display the parent row panel and
      move it around. I then close the panel.

      At this time, i expand my child rows and i notice that my child table
      doesn't drag and drop anymore.

      i don't even know where to strat for debugging. How can i get a list of
      all the draggable element?

      should i use groups for my child table so that the panel won't see those
      element as potential target?

      Any idea would be appreciated! Thanks.
    • dube.sebastien
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2007
        I've added the DDList item into a group so they're not under Default
        id. So far so good.

        I think it solved the problem.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "dube.sebastien"

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2007
          Nope, there is something that unregister some ids.

          Any idea where to start looking?