Panel Class is buggy. Better library exist?

  • zerohourx
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2007
      I've been using the Yahoo UI library for coding under Javascript. For
      the most part it has been good but recently i started using the Panel
      class to display a popup window for dragging around. The library
      seems a bit flaky not opening in center on some occasions, taking
      several seconds to finally show, and doesnt even provide an event for
      when the close icon is clicked.

      I was hoping to find a freely available javascript library for
      transforming my <DIV> contents into a floating, draggable window
      similar to Yahoo UI Panel but actually works well.

      Any suggestions?
    • electric_owl_001
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
        Capturing the close event is easy:

        function destroyPanel () {
        // do stuff here
        }

        panelObjX.hideEvent.subscribe( destroyPanel )