Welcoming Mike Lee and Dav Glass to the YUI Team

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29 3:50 PM
      In case you are subscribed to the YUIBlog, we're excited to announce this afternoon that Mike Lee and Dav Glass are joining the YUI Team.  Mike is one of the engineers behind yahoo.com and my.yahoo.com (and too many other Yahoo properties to mention here).  Dav is the engineer behind blog.davglass.com and one of the most active members of this forum.

      Check out the blog article here...

      ...and please join Satyen, Jenny, Todd, Nate, Adam, Thomas, Matt and me in welcoming Mike and Dav to YUI.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

    • Fred Janon
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29 6:20 PM
        Congratulations! To Dave and Mike, for their new position and to the YUI Team, for picking Dave and Mike!

        I had actually thought that Dave was already part of the team! He was so active and promptly providing quality answers! So his efforts are well rewarded.

        I am looking forward to read more of him and Mike.

        Fred

        On 29 Mar 2007 15:53:26 -0700, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...> wrote:

        In case you are subscribed to the YUIBlog, we're excited to announce this afternoon that Mike Lee and Dav Glass are joining the YUI Team.  Mike is one of the engineers behind yahoo.com and my.yahoo.com (and too many other Yahoo properties to mention here).  Dav is the engineer behind blog.davglass.com and one of the most active members of this forum.

        Check out the blog article here...

        ...and please join Satyen, Jenny, Todd, Nate, Adam, Thomas, Matt and me in welcoming Mike and Dav to YUI.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library
        .

      • Mike Lee (YUI)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30 4:17 PM
          Thanks Fred! I'm psyched to join this awesome team!

          One of the things I'll be doing is going through the Feature Requests
          and Patches in SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yui). If
          you've posted an item in either area, don't worry, we haven't been
          ignoring you - we'll be going through them all soon.

          Thanks!

          <mailto:miraglia@...> > wrote:

          In case you are subscribed to the YUIBlog <http://yuiblog.com/>
          , we're excited to announce this afternoon that Mike Lee and Dav Glass
          are joining the YUI Team. Mike is one of the engineers behind yahoo.com
          <http://yahoo.com/> and my.yahoo.com <http://my.yahoo.com/> (and too
          many other Yahoo properties to mention here). Dav is the engineer
          behind blog.davglass.com <http://blog.davglass.com/> and one of the

          http://yuiblog.com/blog/2007/03/29/yuiteam/