Re: [ydn-javascript] TreeView Spacing problem

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2007
      vsrajan,

      Just quickly looking at the bug list, I don't see anything similar.

      Take a look at our bug-reporting process; if you can boil this down to a simple reproduction case, I'd love to see this in SourceForge.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Mar 29, 2007, at 1:13 PM, vsrajan wrote:

      Hello,
      I'm using TreeView with dynamic loading on the entire tree. I am
      seeing some weird spacing issues wherein LeafNodes(nodes with no
      children) get appended with a blank like just below them when I expand
      another node lower down in the tree. Has anybody seen this problem
      before?
      Thanks.