Re: connection.js, content-type = application/xml for post requests?

  • Berend de Boer
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 28, 2007
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tssha" <tsha@...> wrote:

      > Can I see the rest of the client code? Are you using connection
      > manager in conjuntion with any YUI widgets?

      Hi Thomas,

      Finally tracked down the problem. After I had created a small example,
      that wasn't too hard.

      It happens when you include yui-ext(-debug).js 0.33.

      The cause is this piece of code in yui-ext:

      if(YAHOO.util.Connect){
      YAHOO.util.Connect.setHeader = function(o){
      for(var prop in this._http_header){

      if(typeof this._http_header[prop] != 'function'){
      o.conn.setRequestHeader(prop, this._http_header[prop]);
      delete this._http_header;
      this._http_header = {};
      this._has_http_headers = false;
      };
      }

      I have no clue what this code does, probably fixing an old bug??

      Anyway, I'll try to alpha 3 version to see if that works any better.