Re: [ydn-javascript] YAHOO.widget.DataTable - Each row is having Button along with the data from data source

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2007
      You can have more column headers declared than the columns actually available in the data.  You can declare a formatter function for that extra column which can put anything into the cell (the documentation shows how you can set the elCell.innerHTML of the cell).  This formatter function has access to all the data of all the columns in the record, so you can put whatever information you want in it.   Then you will have to listen to the cell click event which will require you to somehow recognize that the click has been on the cell with the extra button or image.  Since the cell click event does not require anything inside the cell itself, you might just draw something button-like through some CSS formatting.

      Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:46 PM
      Subject: [ydn-javascript] YAHOO.widget.DataTable - Each row is having Button along with the data from data source

      Hi ,
      I am new to YUI tool kit , and using YAHOO.widget. DataTable , but I am to
      have a button in each row along with the text content from the data source ,
      can anyone give me any clue that how can I get this done .

      Rohan