any aditional divs like calendar wont render inside tabview layout

  • gregbown
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28 9:20 PM
      My tabview page is based on transition.html . I have checked all my
      links to css and js. The calender renders fine in a seperate page but
      no divs other than lorum, ipsum and dolor render in my tabview page.
      I really need to have seperate images on each tab content area and I
      would prefer to place images as CSS backgrounds.
      #lorum {background-image: url(some.jpg);
      } does not show up.
      And I would like to have a calendar available with my form in one of
      the tab content panels

      Thank you
      Greg