RE: [ydn-javascript] use minDate, maxDate with Calendar2up instead of Calendar to disable dates

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2006

      Orlando,

      Because Calendar2up is simply a container for 2 calendars, the easiest way to accomplish this is to set the minDate and maxDate individually on the Calendar2up’s pages. For instance:

      myCal2Up.pages[0].minDate = <your date object>

      myCal2Up.pages[0].maxDate = <your date object>

      myCal2Up.pages[1].minDate = <your date object>

      myCal2Up.pages[1].maxDate = <your date object>

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!

      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2006
        <peterson@...> wrote:

        > Orlando,
        >

        > Because Calendar2up is simply a container for 2 calendars, the
        easiest way
        > to accomplish this is to set the minDate and maxDate individually on the
        > Calendar2up's pages. For instance:
        >

        > myCal2Up.pages[0].minDate = <your date object>
        >
        > myCal2Up.pages[0].maxDate = <your date object>
        >
        > myCal2Up.pages[1].minDate = <your date object>
        >
        > myCal2Up.pages[1].maxDate = <your date object>
        >

        > Steven Peterson
        >
        > Web Developer, Platform Engineering
        >
        > Yahoo!

        Dear Steven Peterson,

        Thanks for your feedback, it worked properly.

        Kind regards,

        Orlando.

        > _____

        +language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+language&w4=

        The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Concept+of+program
        > ming+language&c=6&s=194&.sig=lC1PxfzvANy_Br-nPkXYTA> programming
        language

        > Computer

        gramming+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+lang

        uage&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Concept+of
        > +programming+language&c=6&s=194&.sig=7XFXh-0Mon1IfLuOVlwvdg>
        programming
        > languages
        >
        > Java

        ing+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+language&

        w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Concept+of+prog
        > ramming+language&c=6&s=194&.sig=UITodqn0qTCUcae_mpRQog> programming
        > language
        >

        > The

        ming+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+language

        &w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Concept+of+pro
        > gramming+language&c=6&s=194&.sig=xnZC2-BzDSLhhir3MLtssg> c programming
        > language

        ng+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+language&w

        4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Concept+of+progr
        > amming+language&c=6&s=194&.sig=RTzTl3BOJWbWK14CdUrO0w> programming
        language

        > Concept

        ogramming+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+lan